If managed correctly, your super fund is a tax-effective and flexible way to build wealth for retirement.
However, the complex regulations associated with self-managed super funds can make them difficult and time-consuming to manage.
How We Help
We give you the advice you need to manage your super fund effectively. By helping you understand your super obligations.
We also support you with:
- Expert advice – our principal has more than 30 year of financial sector experience and specialises in self-managed super funds.
- Compliance – support with managing your fund and with meeting compliance obligations. (Including an annual financial client pack signed off by a tax accountant, auditor and independent actuary.)
- Reviews – regular reviews to assist you with maintaining your fund.
- Estate planning – specialised advice relating to your estate.
- Investment – tailored advice regarding existing and future investment opportunities.
- Liaison – with lawyers, accountants and other specialists.
- Education – teaching fund trustees what they need to know about your SMSF.
An SMSF will not suit everyone, for example:
- It is not cost effective for small amounts of money – the suggested minimum is at least $200,000
- There is a need to understand trustee responsibilities and investment restrictions. Penalties may apply for non-compliance
- Time is required to manage the paperwork and maintain good records. Although most of this can be outsourced
Talk to Us
Contact our team to discuss your self managed super fund.